Registration for 2014 is now open!
If you'd like to participate, please register soon. Musselman has sold out early for the last six years.
- $185 until Dec 31
- $195 Jan 1 - Feb 28
- $210 March and beyond
- $70 until Dec 31
- $75 Jan 1 - Feb 28
- $85 March and beyond
- $235 until Dec 31
- $245 Jan 1 - Feb 28
- $260 March and beyond
- The DoubleMussel includes entry to both the sprint and half (or aquabike) races. Yikes.
- You can add an entry to Friday's µMussel when you register for the above races. Entry fee is $20.
- Entry fees include athlete entry to pre-race dinner (for half/aquabike athletes), wicking race shirt, post-race meal, swim cap, chip timing with five splits, finisher award, plus additional surprises.
- You must be a member of USA Triathlon to compete in any of the races. If you do not have an annual membership, you must purchase a one-day membership for $12.
- Gift certificates are accepted, and can be purchased here.
- All races are USAT sanctioned and USAT rules will apply.
Refunds: A partial refund of your registration fee minus $40 will be given up to May 1 for requests made in writing (no emails) to the race director. After May 1 no refunds will be given.
- 18 or older to enter the Musselman Half.
- 13 or older to enter the mini-Mussel sprint.
Capacity: 900 (sprint), 1,000 (half), unlimited kids
(capacity includes DoubleMussel)
Transfers: Race transfers are not allowed. On-site registration will require photo proof of identity (driver's license, passport, etc). Participants who swap or sell their race number will not be allowed to race and will be subject to disciplinary action by USAT.